The Walking Dead: Season Two is an Adventure Game created by Howyaknow. The Walking Dead: Season Two MOD Apk is a five-part (Episodes 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) game series that continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad. Enjoy a new and improved experience with this mod apk!
What’s New in Season Two?
The Walking Dead: Season Two is an episodic first-person shooter game developed by Telltale Games. The game was released on 2 October 2014 in the United States, with a PAL release of 3 November in Europe and Australia.
In its first week of release, the game sold over 140,000 units worldwide. As of January 15, 2015, according to Steam, The Walking Dead has sold more than 5 million copies across all platforms.
The second season will have eight episodes, which are titled “The First Day” through “No Tomorrow”.
With regards to the main story of season two’s plot and characters, Game Director Jefferey Pachter stated “the writers have put together a really cool episode that really feels like it’s taking place before Episode 4. It’s not just about our new characters but rather introducing new ones along with old ones.”
In regards to several minor details appearing in the games series finale (Chapter 2), Pachter stated “We’ve got a little bit more on that upcoming episode but I don’t think we’ll say too much until we start to shoot it.” He also added that “Travis talking about his mom at one point was definitely from the writer’s room.”
It is a common mistake to look at mobile games as something akin to a mobile version of a console game. However, as the title suggests, this is not the case. The games are not based on console-style mechanics, and there are no in-game purchases. Instead, the gameplay is almost entirely centered around puzzle-solving, with very little action that happens in-between.
The first thing you should know about the game is that it’s not actively developed by Telltale Games (the company behind The Walking Dead). Rather, it was developed by a small team at Cyanide Studios (a French developer who also created the popular Hitman series). While Telltale has been involved with most of the episodes from Episode 1 onward (the rest of them are episodic), there isn’t a lot of continuity between episodes — things happen in each one differently because they have been designed specifically for that episode.
The Walking Dead: Season Two takes place after the events of Season 1 and introduces new characters who have played significant roles in The Walking Dead universe: Milton Garrett, Everett Keedy, and Andrew Lincoln’s character “Negan” (in case you hadn’t guessed already).
The gameplay features some familiar elements from The Walking Dead universe and others that are new to this particular season:
• Puzzle-solving: You work through each episode by solving a series of puzzles spread across all five episodes; while you may complete several puzzles in one sitting, each puzzle can only be solved in one block so you don’t get stuck if you get too far ahead. Puzzles range from simple ones like clearing out zombie corpses or building barricades to more complicated ones like deciphering strange symbols or reverse-engineering contraptions that were built by Negan and his men.
• Weapons: Various weapons play an important role throughout the game; someones can be acquired naturally while others must be unlocked using cash earned from completing tasks related to zombie survival. Weapons include shotguns, rifles, pistols, machetes, and bowie knives — many are very powerful tools but some can also be used as melee weapons.
• A crucial element to gameplay is deciding when to use any given weapon—or any other item—in order to take advantage of its capabilities against various enemies or situations; if your character runs out of ammo for her shotgun then she will have less effective options when engaging zombies or other enemies equipped with firearms (and
The first two episodes contained both positive and negative reviews. In Episode 3 “Tin Man”, the game received more positive reviews than any other episode with a rating of 4.8/5 from 1,361 users. The fourth episode “Be Prepared” was rated 4/5 and was considered one of the best choices for consumers to play this game series by 94% of users on Android. The fifth episode “The Grove” received mixed reviews but had a 3.8/5 rating from 741 users and was viewed by 9,734 people at the time of writing.
You can download the game from the play store for free of cost but you will get to play very little of the game stories if you want to unlock all stages then you will have to play but on the other hand, if you download the game from gamekillermods.com then you will get a full unlocked version of the game for free of cost.
- • Click the green Download Button
- • Wait 15 Seconds
- • Click the Download Button And the Download will start
- • If the Download Button shows Error then just Refresh the page or Contact Us