Across the horizon lies a majestic, vast and untested desert.
Join Alto with his friends and embark on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Climb higher than the wind-blown dunes, cross spectacular canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a beautiful place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind vines, jump over hot air balloons, climb high rock walls, and escape evil lemurs – all of this while revealing many mysteries of the desert.
• Independent experience. Alto’s Odyssey is a follow-up to Alto’s Adventure critically acclaimed, but you don’t have to play one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to read, difficult to understand. At the heart of the Alto series is a great one-touch program. Connect the combos, and complete 180 goals – all with precise controls.
• Check Biomes. From mounds, caves, temples, explore the rich and diverse landscape, each place boasting a unique view and game.
• New heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot air balloons, moving lids, and wall climbing.
• Know the elements well. In addition to power lighting and weather effects such as sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to roaming vortexes and running water.
Meet Alto with friends. Unlock six different characters, each with its characteristics and abilities.
• Zen mode. Finished with its introductory song, this relaxing mode drags the Odyssey into its purest form: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. You are just an endless desert.
• Picture Mode. From the relaxing screen, stay behind the lens and take beautiful photos of your trip through the desert. Squeeze, swipe, pan, and zoom in to create a beautiful photo, and share it with friends and family.
• Original music and handmade audio. Recommended headphones!