Best 90fps Config File For PUBG MOBILE (Unlock HDR, Ultra HD, Extreme, 90 FPS)
If you don’t have the latest version of PUBG MOBILE then you can download it from HERE.
I feel bad about a new device or chipset that doesn’t have an extreme frame rate, like the Poco X3 NFC. The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset is tied to a high number of frames per second. I tried several different ways to get the maximum number of frames per second, such as using the Magisk module to change the device type, on ROG Phone 3, but still a smooth 90 frames per second, and the settings for HDR are.
So, at the moment I am using this configuration to enjoy and develop the best graphics settings, This is the easiest way I have ever used. So, let’s take a look at some screenshots that I made in the game.
HDR mode is also available on the head at 90 frames per second, which of course you can also use in the most extreme conditions if your display runs at 60 Hz.
Ultra HD is the game setting, the fight is still at 30 frames per second (Full), we are waiting for PUBG Mobile, adding also an extreme value of 90 frames per second. You will need to download approx 100 MB of Ultra HD graphics in the game.
Also Read: Best 90fps Config File For BGMI
Download The Config File
How To Use The Config?
- 1. At first, you need to download The Config file
- 2. Then open ZArchiver or ES File Explorer
- 3. After Open, The Download File location and Unzip The file.
- 4. After Unzip, Copy The “ Saved ” Folder From the Unzip Folder.
- 5. Go to the Android/ Date / com.tencent.ig / files / UE4Game/ Shadowtrackerextra / Shadowtrackerextra
- 6. Now open the “ Shadowtrackerextra “ Folder and Past The “ Saved “ Folder. If You get any popup, Then Just Click On the “ REPLACE “ Button.
- 7. After All, File Replace with new file Closs all apps from recent apps
- 8. Now Open PUBG MOBILE and Enjoy.
If you don’t see any folder that is written here, just make that folder by yourself.
Then it should be worked now, just open the game and enjoy. If you have any problems or wanna ask me something, drop your comment below, and I’ll help you. Thank you!